Tuesday, December 7, 2010

573. Dreams.

~

Okay I need to get well before Thursday!
Can't be sick on that day!
Oh no no!
Nose & throat please be kind to me.
Dear cough, please go away. :/

"Now that you are gone,
I forgot how it feels like to have someone beside me."

Appearing in my dreams frequently nowadays.
What are those dreams trying to show me?
It just makes me feel as if it's real.
:/

Someone said I was busy.
I haven't yet start work, people are complaining I'm busy.
Very bad eh.
HAH!

I look forward to Asmara season 2.
I don't know why.
HEH!
I didn't even watch a single episode.
But I did two days back when the drama already ended.
13 episodes.
I only get to watch a few episodes.
Gosh!
Menyesal tak tengok!
Watching the rest probably when I have the time.

I hope everything will go smoothly tomorrow & Thursday too!
Insyaallah.

P/S: It was a mistake, wasn't it?

No comments: