Friday, December 3, 2010

570. Promises.

It's the memories that haunts.

Thanks for everything, right from the beginning till the end.
What more can I ask?
When you walk away, there's nothing I could do.
"Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano."
Oh one thing I never regret was knowing you.
I never.

Everyone moves on but the only thing that makes you hold back is the memories.
Happy moments, sad moments and bullshit moments.
That means I moved on but for now, let the memories fade along with you.
~

OKAY STOP WITH THE SAD PARAGRAPHS FOR NOW.
ISH.

Ohya, Harry Potter was good.
Now I have to wait for part 2.
-.-
It's been awhile since I touch the bowling ball.
All the skills went down the drain.
Very bad!
Shall ask BH to have a bowling session soon!

I hope I got the job.
It's nothing special.
I don't mind having this kind of job, as long as I get to experienced something new.
R. Assistant.
I would love to feel how hard it is to earn money on your own.
Being independant?
Hehe, not fully since it's a temp job.
1st pay;
-Birkens
-Shirts & pants
etc.

Thank Allah for everything.
HE's been there all this while.
HE knows what best for me now.
:)

Oh, I love this game. :P Good memories.
\m/ TPrawks!

P/S: I'm gonna let you cry now.

No comments: