Thursday, December 16, 2010

577. What a day.

~

Yesterday was awesome.
BH peeps is one of the best people in my life right now.
Not all was present, some had to work.
:((((
I miss B & H a lot!
Overall we still had fun!
I wished I could stay longer with them! :(
But si giler have to work and myself later in the morning.
Well look at the time now, it's 1.30am!!
OMG!
I'm not feeling sleepy yet so I decided to update this blog of mine! :)

I'm so sad that I can't make it this Saturday, the BH outing.
Thanks to WORK!
Talking about work, I finally post my timesheet! Oh weee!
$$$$$

Thanks for making me miss you more.
You never know what if feels like to be in this shoe of mine.
Shucks so much.
I got used to this lor.
Been like this too many times alr.
Same situation, different kind of people.
Yes, it's part of my life.
Accept it though.

You spoke too soon.
Sungguh kecewa dengan falsafah hidup kau.

Sometimes it's best not to expect anything.

I can't wait for my next off day!
Next week, afternoon shift. -.-'
But I look forward to it actually, I want to feel how it's like working at night.
Will end when the place closes for the night.
Bahahahaha!

P/S: I miss you.
:[

No comments: