Sometimes you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life. :)
TGIF!
I love Fridays especially when you know its finally weekend. :D
Fully booked for tomorrow and Sunday.
There's a small party at my house. Cousins are coming over tomorrow. :D
Probably going to bowling on Sunday @ Safra.
I have not yet sharpen my skills in bowling because I used to play so well last time and now everything seems to go in the drain. :(
Shall try it again this sunday. :)
School has been stressing me, FnN, maths and hist. Subjects that requires time, energy and understanding.
So far so good, been coping with the speed and Common Test are coming somewhere around next month after Chinese New Year.
It's younger sis birthday today.
She turn's 4 years old and that means I'm 13 years apart from her.
She can be a little irritating but when you need a hug, she's a great hugger. ;D
And mum and dad's anniversary is tomorrow.
And I'm celebrating my belated birthday tomorrow. :D
Going to save up money for the first time in my life. :D Ahahaha.
I'm bad at saving money but an expert at spending money. :D
P/S: Giving in to people seems to be a good thing afterall.
I tend to feel bad after doing something that I wasn't supposed to.

No comments:
Post a Comment