Monday, February 1, 2010

I need a hug from someone. :(

Weekend was awesome.
On Saturday, had family gathering cum celebrating birthdays and anniversary.
We had cakes, food and the most fun part was the lucky draw. Haha. :D
Enjoyed it so much, families and cousins made my day. :D
Sunday went to bowling but didn't get to finish the game as there were competition held there and we have to stop the game. :(

School was okay today.
FnN is really stressing me out. 6 weeks to finish Coursework part A.
I got to go to the library as soon as possible. Maybe on Saturday morning. :)
It's either the national library or just Bedok library. Hmm, see how it goes.
I got to find relevant books for the topic.

Let's go to BOWLING, MIND CAFE, HENDERSON WAVES, BEACH AND MANY MORE PLACES. :)

P/S: MENGGALS EH! :D
Ahahahahaha.



No comments: