I spent my day at school crying over some remarks made by my teacher. _|_
To tell you the fact, my sensitiveness is growing.
Maybe due to the fact that my birthday is coming so I tend to be more sensitive.
People say as you are grow older, you became sensitve to stuffs around you.
So yeah, maybe it's true.
Some say let it go, some say don't keep it to your heart, some say teachers do s***s!
So I have made my mind to let this go. Overall it's not my fault anyway.
I wanted to talk back but I did the right thing for not talking back to HER!
I cried twice because of the same teacher for 2 years. -.-
Simply whenever I cry for someone is either I care/like/love that someone.
Considering that she's one of my favourite teachers, I just don't have the urge to scold back.
Taking the edusave award tomorrow.
That means I have to wear school uniform. -.-
But I don't care, I still want the money anyway.
Currently my favourite song of the week. :)
Aiman - Cinta Terakhir
Kau Cinta pertamaku
Kau cinta terakhirku
Tiada apa yang bisa menafikan kasih kita…
Kau ayu dimataku
Satu antara seribu
Tiada tara didunia…
Mungkin kan terputus di tengah jalan
Mungkin kan terlerai tanpa ikatan
Usah ragu dengan takdir…
Mungkin kitakan berbeza haluan
Berakhirnya cerita percintaan
Segalanya ketentuan Tuhan….
P/S: 8moredays. :D
P/S: 8moredays. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment