skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, January 15, 2010
Deleted the previous post because I felt and talked crap.
Sorry people, one of my stupid feelings again.
So yeah.
Will update a proper post tomorrow.
:)
P/S: Maybe PMS coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2011
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
▼
2010
(202)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(16)
▼
January
(18)
Sometimes you forgive people simply because you st...
I felt bad after doing that. :| I have been upda...
I DON'T KNOW. I miss 4C peeps. :( I miss eating ...
Yeay, I finally uploaded all the pending pictures...
:) Cramps got worsen today. Woke up and had a ha...
Thigh cramps during PE due to too much of stretc...
Care too much? Not getting enough sleep. Homewor...
My day started off really bad with my crazy mad ...
Half of my day was spent greatly but the other ha...
WOOHOO, 17TH! :D SPECIAL THANKS TO MY FRIENDS, F...
Deleted the previous post because I felt and talke...
THANKS YOU GUYS FOR THE SUNFLOWER & THE OREO CH...
:) [E]NGLISH[M]ATHS[C]HEMISTRY[P]HYSICS[M]ALAY[S...
Picture from Singapore Poly Open House. Yeay, I ...
I spent my day at school crying over some remarks...
I LOVE SCHOOL. :D New class with same old class...
I SERIOUSLY MISS SENTOSA OUTING. :( Well, I have...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZILAH! AWW, YOU JUST TURN 16 TOD...
►
2009
(190)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(189)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment