Thursday, April 2, 2009

TISSUE DAY!


School was normal today.
Running nose has been bugging me!
&I used up two packets of tissue.
&Tissue box right infront of me now.

Today was a boring + tired + sick day.
Haha.
Hist was at humanites room.
&Seriously I can't stand the cold.
On the fan + aircon,isn't that crazy.

SS was after that.
We were split into two groups.
One is taught by Mrs Yoong & one other teacher and another Mrs Gomes.
The best thing I get into Mrs Gomes class but the bad thing is there is only a few girls in my group.
5 girls including me.

MT talked about ORAL.

English,do worksheet.
Bored!
I wanted to fall asleep during chemistry period.
It's not boring but I don't know.!

Maths was understantable.

Was happy because there's no SP today.
&there was CCA today.

Went home.
So here I'm blogging.
Killing the boredom.

I think I should watch VCDs after posting this post.

&There's maths homework too.
Okaylah,that all for today post.
I'm just too lazy to upload all the pictures today.
Some other day when I'm free the whole day:).
ByeBye.


P/S : Never walked near the AVA room door!

No comments: