Wednesday, April 8, 2009

CUTE RIGHT MY CLASSMATES:D
This was taken during English period.

School wasn't that great today.
During PE,I had cramp and felt dizzy after the 2.4km run.
&I was the last to finish the whole thing.
I was walking so slow that the lower sec who started later than us, overtake me.
I think I'm lacked of energy.

MT & MATHS was a free period.
Relief teacher took our class.
Eng lesson was bored.
We did the same old thing.
Hadila spoted something in one of my pictures.
Freak out.

SP was chemistry.
The attendance was pathetic,6 students.-.-
After SP went to another SP which was FnN.
Did a bit of touching up.
&there's another one tomorrow.

Malay Oral tomorrow.
Nervous?YES,I am.
Tomorrow will be the last day of school for the week.
Good Friday!
Yahoooo.

Ohya, I have not completed my homework.
MATHS&SS.
Shall be doing it after I post this blog.
SATURDAY!!!
I got nothing else to write about.
So ya,BYEBYE:)


P/S: I had enough of being a foolish person who trust everything blindly.

No comments: