HEY
HI
HE
HO
HU
I'm super sick now.
Having sore throat + running nose + difficulty breathing.
3 sickness in a row.
How bad is that?
VERY BAD.SUPER BAD.
Ok stop.Lets talk about other things.
Yesterday was Sports Day.
I felt so bored sitting there and watching people have fun.
Luckily I brought Fried Rice along.
Delicious.Yummy!
I was busy taking pictures then Mr Tan called out 4C class for the 8x100m event.
I was "serious ah cher?"
Run towards Azilah and broke the news to her.
&To her amazement,she wanted to run.
So asked the guys and girls to run the event.
According to the positions.
First was Joanne
Second was Irfan
Third was Jacqueline
Fourth was Shafi'i
Fifth was Azilah
Sixth was ME!
Seventh was Farris
Last was Mr Chew
&&we get fourth I think.
So what a good comeback from last to 4th.
&want to say THANK YOU to the people who participate.
YOU ALL MAKE 4C PROUD.
&Thanks to the 4D girl who borrowed me her PE shorts.
After running, I felt cramp at my abdomen and dizzy at the same time.
Drank a bottle of water and felt much better.
After everything end, went to TM to watch movie.
Confessions Of A Shopaholic.
Bought tickets then went to have our lunch.
&Finished our lunch,walked around CS.
Then sudden attack,chest pain.
I had difficulty of breathing.
&I had a hard time breathing in and out.
THANKS PARAMEDICS FOR BEING THERE!:D
Haha.
Wasn't concentrating at the movie but still I know what's happening.
Rating 9/10.
Watch it.
There's gazilion pictures I have yet to upload.
So wait for the next post.
If you need any of the pictures from sports day, please give me your email.
------------------------------------------------------------
Today school was not normal.
I had the attack again.
My head was spinning and spinning.
Excuse from PE and sat down near the wall.
Rest my back against the wall.
&felt better.
PE teacher said " Go home la, you like going to die like that.Face so pale".
Ok,he was abit "kurang ajar" but I know he was being sarcastic.
Had MT at the computer lab.
&Mdm Nor asked me to go up first as she knows I was sick and sure I take a longer time to walk.
Well managed to overcome the stairs eventhough I felt tired.
Did the malay thingy.
Physics was bored.
After recess was english, EXPOSITION compo again.
How I hate doing that type of compo.
How I hate doing that type of compo.
So carry on with Maths.
I prefer this topic rather than the sine&cosine rule.
There's SP today.
Social Studies.
SBQ.
And I got to know something today.
People are so being self-centered & narcissistic.
Ok I shall stop here.
What a long post.
Haha.
P/S : Be matured and think wisely.
The trust is fading away.
No comments:
Post a Comment