Except that I went home late today.
History lesson was bored because Mr Danial was absent.
2periods wasted.
Ss was good.Everybody was engaged in the lesson.
MT go through ORAL.
ONE WORD FOR ENGLISH LESSON " BORED "!
During the first 45mins of chemistry lesson,I was wide awake.
Then the last 15mins,my eyes was half open.
Nearly fell asleep but was distracted by the noises.
Did chapter on TRIGO during Maths.
The ques quite challenging."O" Level ques.
Had oral after school.
I was nervous that I control my pee!
When I finished reading,teacher said, I read to fast.
&During the conversation, the ques was difficult to answer.
I had to pause for 30seconds before I can answer.
Was relieve after it ended.
After Oral,had FnN class.
Was relieve after handing-in the Planning part.
The best part was the singing part when people started singing Jiwang songs.
I also join in.Hahahaha.
Went home around 7++pm.
Was shocked when mum&dad bought a new digital camera.
Coincidence,I was just talking about it during the FnN class.
Cool right.Haha.
Talked about the DSLR camera with dad.
He seem likes he's going to buy it.
I don't know, he's in a good mood today.
But I don't need it immediately.
TO YOU:
I don't why did you said that.
Really it pissed me off.
Hurt my feelings.
I'm sorry if I did hurt your feelings
but again you shouldn't have said that.
I was seriously MAD & I don't know what else to say.
Being in this situation has taught me to be more heedful.
I can't believe I'm in this situation right now.
Seriously I need TIME to let this anger of mine fade away.
Think & Reflect what you have done.
It really hurt me alot.
----------------------
I can't wait for SATURDAY & SUNDAY!:))
Buying ingredients tomorrow.
Hungry right now.
I need to eat.
So that's all for this post.
ByeBye:)
No comments:
Post a Comment