Saturday, February 28, 2009

UPDATE!:)

Common Test ended on Thursday and it was such a relieve.
But there's one more burden coming on Monday.
FnN test.
Going to start studying today.

Team Challenge yesterday.
And 4C achieved 2nd place in soccer & 3rd place in floorball.
We did our best shot.
Yesterday shall be a memorable day for me.
Proud of 4C.

I injured my leg when I fell on the same spot more than two times.
We won 3 games & draw 1.Altogether 4 games yesterday.
I can say TIRED + CRAMPS + BREATHLESS .

During the second game I had cramps on the right abdomen.
DM massage my stomach & she said "I can feel a lump there".
I was so scared that there's something growing in my stomach.
But it soon disappear,DM has MAGICAL HANDS:D.
I can't stop saying thanks to her when I saw her.
THANKS AGAIN.:D

The other teams also put in their best shot.
Played all the way.

I want to specially say THANK YOU to my team members.
AZILAH, JACQUELINE, JOANNE & SYAZA

Without all of your encouragement I won't be able to put in my very best.
You all are the BEST.
&not to forget the supporters who had been supporting till the very end.
Aisha,Hamizah,Hadila,Daiyah and Others.

&those who were there when I was in pain,THANKS.
Making me burst into laughter.
&All those encouragement from others:D

I shall end here.
Will blog again if I have the time:)
ByeBye:)

No comments: