
I was late today.
All thanks to the bus.
The bus came at 710am,and guess what?IT WAS PACKED!
So waited till 720am then 1 bus arrived.
Reached school 730am.
Considered late.:(
1st time.
Really wasting time seh.
1hr later then I was released after running 3 rounds around the field.
1hr later then I was released after running 3 rounds around the field.
But lucky this morning was a cool breeze so I actually enjoy the running.
Went to class around 840am,missed MT lesson.
&maths test started.
I actually have 15mins to do the test.
So rushing that I couldn't think carefully.
But never mind,there's Common Test coming up,I'll try my best.
YOU!
Showing off all your talent or your abilities doesn't mean you are the best.
I know where my standards are,not as high as you.
If you can do it,why don't try beating the very best?
At least you prove that you're capable of doing things.
I'm just expressing my thoughts here,so don't think negatively.
Deciding on what to cook for FnN.
3 or 4 dishes?
In 2hours!
But,coursework has not yet finished so really have to rush this & that.
Sure stress with school work,coursework & etc..
Can time slow down a bit.
It's like so fast.
All so rushing.
Common Test : 10 more days.
Going to start studying on the subjects that will be coming out.
GCA!1 more!
P/S:I hope it will be like last time.
No comments:
Post a Comment