
Sore throat has been bugging me since yesterday!
It got worse today.
Losing my voice!
Drank a bottle of cooling water.
It really freshened me up.
But the irritating thing is MY THROAT!!
Heal PLEASE!
Received 2 maths test result just now.
Really disappointed with the marks although I pass..Should have done better.
Another 2 more test coming up.
Tomorrow & Thursday!
There's no SP today!
The teacher who was supposed to relief our class didn't turn up.
So decided to play HIDE & SEEK and CATCHING!:D
Played with Azilah,Aisha&Hadila since the rest did not want to join in.
I know it's kind of childish but whatever,we had fun!
And at the same time,releasing stress & burning the fats!
Haha.
I need STREPSIL tomorrow!
There's PE tomorrow!Woohooo.:D
&1 period of physics -.-.
Need to improve my ENGLISH!
GCA!:)
That's all for this post.
I need to revise on the upcoming maths test..!
TAKE CARE PEOPLE:)
ByeBye.
P/S : Listen to my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment