Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I don't know why I decide to update today.

So lets talk about school.
Yesterday was normal,only after recess I felt restless.
&here comes physics,the most boring part of the day.
I feel like fast-forwarding the lesson.
Been thinking through & hoping to drop from band 1.
But it depends on Common Test.

SP yesterday was SS,we had test & I wasn't concentrating on work and due to that I couldn't finish up the last paragraph.'BEST!'

Went back home after SP,&I fell "somewhere" & I hit my head on the wall.
I felt a bit giddy & decided to take a short nap.
It felt better now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today,received maths class test papers.
"Phewww,nasib baik....................."some will know what it mean.
Passed both but the Money Exchange Test was dissapointing because I came late to
class & was rushing through everything.

4 periods of FnN.

English teacher was absent & we discussed something throughout the whole lesson.
Team Challenge,Class T.
This year people are more supportive.

Was able to cope with chemistry.
SP,no teacher came in.
Everybody decided to go home.
I hit my head again today!
Shall not elaborate more.
Haha.

Still got common test.
Started revising on history as the test is on Thursday.
Have to absorb everything in my brain.

GCA done!

That's all for this post.
Shall continue revising.
ByeBye:)

P/S : HALO.

No comments: