Friday, September 26, 2008

Taken during FnN lesson yesterday:D

Yesterday was great during FnN..
Done with the EVALUATION!!YEAH!
Left with the editing the coursework..
I just LOVE making JOKES with the teacher above:D..
Hahaha..

After school stayed back for maths study program.
It ended at 3 but we stayed till 4+..
Laughing,talked&jokes..

Today,normal,except BESTFREN didn't attend school due to sickness..
GET WELL SOON:)..
Physics lesson can make me fall asleep..
5mins is like 10mins,1hr is like 2hr..
The time was moving extra slow just now..
&I was controlling my eye from closing..
Had Test on Power&etc.(i can't remember the topics)
When the bell rang,what a RELIEVE..
MT go through paper..
Went home, took a bath & throw myself on the bed while watching Hindustan movie..
Fall asleep half way..TIRED!

Next MONDAY: English Paper 1 & Social Studies..
I need to memorize the points for social studies..
I need to remember the format for letter writting..
I need to revise all the subjects..
MathsHistChemistryPhysicsFnN..
Okay post till here people..
Won't be blogging till the exams END..
Good LUCK people..:)

No comments: