Sunday, September 14, 2008


Sorry for not updating for this past days..
I was busy doing things around the house&outside..


Friday,nothing actually happen,we had Physics test..
Then blahblahblah..

Saturday,went to City Hall shop around there..
Sis wanted to buy her stuffs so i followed..
Being a good example of a SISTER..
hahahahahahaha..LAME!!
After which went to City Plaza,bought VCD's..
Then off to Bedok Interchange,again bought VCD's..
&food for break fast..
Night watch TV till 12am..
Then SLEEP!

TODAY,woke at 9+am..
Went to market bought painting stuffs & off to grandma's house for painting..
I spent 5 hours for painting one room..I take a break for every hour..
&my hands,legs&face was covered with paint..
Even my shirt&short..
Hahaha..
I was feeling sleepy&at the same time TIRED!
My back was aching..
Break fast there..
Ate rice&etc..
&Aunt bought MANGO SNOWSHAKE,I was craving for that eversince the Fasting started..
Hahaha..
So here I'm blogging..
I was lazy to continue with FnN..
Tomorrow lah..
So till here ya..

No comments: