Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I can't log in to windows live messenger!!
DAMN..

I'm quite bored now,nothing to do actually..
Actually there's HISTSOCIALSTUDIESMATHSFnN work undone..
LAZY..

There won't be any lesson on HIST&SS tomorrow &the day after tomorrow..
So WEEKEND,it will be..
Maths,I don't understand some questions..
FnN,4 periods tomorrow..
Will be having PRACTICAL EXAMS..
Not sure on which DATE..Probably next week..!!:)
BananaCUPCAKEfriedRICEagar-AGAR..
Have not found recipes for that 3 dishes yet..
&I still have more pages to DO in COURSEWORK..
Wah,really tired&stress...
School has been quite OK this few days..
I tend to listen to teacher during lesson..

Finish making the video for the malay project thing..
Just a few more touch-ups to be done tomorrow during recess..
I watched the video like 3 times at home..
Hahaha..
Our's a bit complicated but with the help of MR.KOK,
everything went smooth except when the part,it JAMMED!!
I was OHHNOOOO..
But luckily it didn't just disappear..
Phewwww..
Presentation DAY tomorrow..

Exams coming in 12 more days!!
Won't be blogging for the time being..
STUDY!STUDY!STUDY!
&RAYA,in 13 more days..:)
Done HERE..

No comments: