Wednesday, September 24, 2008

PRACTICAL EXAMS DONE:)YEAH!!

School was FUN today..
The fun part is after school ends not during lessons..

1st period was Mrs Suvian Lee,she was blahblahblah..
I YAWN lot of times..
Then maths TEST,the paper is difficult..
I did all questions but some main hentam aje(anyhow do)..haha

Eng,everyday must do worksheet..
I such a lazy bum when it comes to comprehension..
LAZY TO READ!
Skip HIST&CME..
After school,FnN students had practical exams..
I was so bloody nervous when it started,we were separated from each other,SAD!
:((((..

Anyway,I did the Agar-Agar first and then cupcakes & finally fried rice..
I were perspiring during the practical..
1hr30mins..
Overall,I did well but not great cause I did not put in effort in decorating the dishes..
It's ok,I learn my mistakes..

Took pictures&Miss Tan tasted our food..
Sent MIMI to some place then accompany Herina take her new specs..
Went Inter & then HOME SWEET HOME:D..
My leg is now aching & throat is in pain(there's a ulcer in my throat)!!..
Exams coming,4 more days..GO STUDY PEOPLE!
Now feeling super TIRED,i want to rest first yah..
&I feel so BAD towards " "..
Maybe I'm OVER-REACT..
I'M SO BADDDDD!!!!...:((
ByeBye:)


PICTURES:D
MINE:)

Azilah's(The NICEST of all):D
Sharifah's :)
Hadila's :)

Hamizah's
Jacqueline's :)

Li En's :)
Daiyah's :)
Hamizan's :)

DONE:D

No comments: