Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today went to Somerset..
Why?Take bursary..
Its under my DAD's company..
The weather was hot as a seasoned pepper sauce..
I was perspiring..&at the same time was not in a good mood..
Why?Because it was all DAD fault..
The thing was suppose to start at 230..
Mum,sister,aunt&me was late by 5mins..
&he was complaining because we was late..
So what,still got other ppl who are later then me..

I was moody&bored because it was a long talk..
So I decided to msg Herina..
In the auditorium,I only could see 3 people from Springfield including me..
Walk around Orchard Road then off to City Plaza to fill in our stomach..
Went home after that..

At night went to return VCD then borrowed Tattooist&P'S I LOVE YOU..

-------------------------------------------
On Wednesday went to ECP with Herina,Mizah,Azilah&Faizah..
Bought cake then off to ECP..
When we are finished eating the cake..
Rain started to drop..
Slowly the rain became heavy..
Then we decided to go to Parkway Parade..
Eat Banquet,walk around then decided to go print the pics at the photo shop..
The person told us that the pics will be ready in 1 1/2 hours..so we decided to take our time&seat at KFC till it was 615..The photo was perfect..hahaha..
I like..
WTH i can't upload pics..
Tomorrow I'll upload the pics okay ppl..:)..
P/S:I MISS SOMEONE:(

No comments: