Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hello!
Sorry for not updating this past two days..
been busy doing all the cleanings&washing..
Tomorrow all the waking up early will end..
The wardrobe&the kitchen will be done by tomorrow..
Finally!
&i'm still using SIS laptop for the time being till the whole house is done with cleaning..


Went to Bugis just now..
Buy,Buy&Buy..
Shopping spree:):)..
Bought the CHEWY JUNIOR..
It taste marvellous..Just ate one,still have 5 more to go..
-----------------------
Yesterday!!!
Dad bought new TV&new camera..hahaha..
Good right..His mood was suprisingly GOOD!..
So I pester him To buy a new camera..
&Yeah he bought that..hahaha..
Not the TOP brands..Just a normal brand in Singapore..
Well still happy..
----------------------
FRIDAY!!
Went to VIVOCITY with Herina&Mizah..
hahaha..was a fun outing..
Pictures were taken..
&both of them was accussing each other of being sombong..
I was the one in the center..hahahahaha..
Crazy!hahahaha..
well Herina was OKBP(she will know what it is)hahaha..
We were finding a suitable shop to buy ice-cream but none was cheap..
So didn't get to eat ice-cream:(..
All the shops there so Ex..
Walk around for awhile then took the train home..
That's about it..:)
I will upload this pictures first then the remaining will be upload when my house is with the cleaning:)
&I'm off to to the place to take the new Camera:):)
&can't wait for this WEDNESDAY!!:)
ByeBye..
P/S:imisstalkingwithyou..:(


Pictures:)

No comments: