Tuesday, June 3, 2008

FUN WEEKEND:)

On Saturday,it was my cousin birthday party...
It was fun playing with those kids...
hahahaha...I was being childish at that time...
but that was a fun occasion...The kids was shouting out loud...
Grandma was being the irritated by the kids so i was the one to ask to shut them up...
Instead I join in the fun...So watever...

Then on Sunday,we had a family gathering @ SAKURA...
all was present except my 6th uncle family&the last uncle was working on that day...so it was not complete gathering...
abt 3 table was booked on that day...
we had
-Tom Yam Soup
-Fried Prawn with Cereals
-Sweet&Sour Fish
-Fried Kankong with Belacan
-Fried chicken wing with Balck Pepper sauce
-Black Pepper Crab
-all kinds of drinks because they didn't serve one big JUG...
Pictures was taken...
it was a lot of fun...
The total was like 300+...(i don't remember wats the exact amount)
Dad's treat...
Everybody thank my dad for the treat&hope to happen again...
hahahaha...Everybody was laughing when my aunt said it...
I had fun during the gathering except the fact i was tired...

Pictures







DONE HERE:)

No comments: