Friday, June 6, 2008

Today was fun but to me more people would be merrier...
so only 3 followed including me...
Me,Mimi&Azilah...we rent bikes for two hours...
I rent the single,they rent the double...
$6bucks for the single,quite cheap...
&$8bucks for the double,they shared...
hahahaha...so we cycle to the other end then halfway back to some sort of jetty...the wind was superb...
we take turn to ride the double bike...
&Mimi was shouting behind...She's one crazy "freak"(hahahaha)
&i tell you don't ever ride it with azilah(just to stay safe if you are one person who is afraid of falling)...
the ride was crazy!
she played the brakes because she was following the rythem of the music,crazy rite...I KNOW...
&not to forget pictures were taken but only 66 altogether...

Ok fast forward...
We had late lunch&Azilah keep saying "FAST GAME,FAST GAME"
WHY?because her mother told her to come back home...
so walk to the bus-stop then pics taken again when we were in the bus...
Azilah drop off first then me&Mimi...
actually i don't really want to go home yet...
so i asked Mimi to stay under the blog to gossip&chat...
hahahahahahahahahahaha------------------------
thats all for today...

I'm going to Airport tomorrow...not to have fun but to sent Aunt off to Umrah...
I wish her a safe trip there&back to Singapore...
P/S:imissyoualottoday
PICTURES

No comments: