Sunday, February 7, 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE WEEKENDS ARE OVER! :(

Let's summarised what I have been doing for the weekends.
Saturday was spent exercising in the morning and sleep in the afternoon.
2hrs of sleep was really good and refreshing.
Watched Hindustan halfway and met someone.
And the other someone sms-ed me.
I hope I cheered you guys up. :D
I may not be a good adviser, but I can be a good listener. :D
I did not study on that day. :(

Here comes Sunday.
Mostly spent studying from 1pm-5pm.
Continued studying for another 3hrs at home.
Sunday was supposed to a be a relaxed day but I switched it with Saturday for the mean time.

I need to lose weight. Every Saturday going to Bedok Reservoir! Woohoo.
Burn fats! Burn fats!
I want to pass my 2.4km run too.

P/S: SQUARE!
It's a fact right?

No comments: