2 days since I last update..
So let's summarise everything okay:)
Friday:
Went to Expo,Metro Sale..
Bought stuffs there..
&Ate late lunch at Burger King.
Then HOME SWEET HOME:D
Saturday:
Half of the day was spent sitting at home..
&around 4+,sis called &told me that the CC were having a function..
So I dropped by because sis wanted a camera to take pictures..
I was a bit nervous because there's a lot of people coming in..
So I let sis to take pictures instead of me taking it..
Hahahahaha..
Got to shake hand with,Dr Fatimah Lateef.
&take picture with her too..
She taller than me..
Hahahaha..
Went home about 11+..
Was exhausted..
Slept at 3++am..
Quite late..
Hahaha
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Today,woke up at 11+am..
&went to market and bought breakfast..
I had Mee Rebus..
It was OK..But MUM'S MEE REBUS IS THE BEST OF ALL:DD
Watch Tv till about 5pm then iron clothes because my family was having kenduri arwah.
Was late because waited for mum to finish frying the banana..
Then went to grandma's house..
Our block was just next to grandma's but we were theone being late..
Hahahaha..
I had a fun talking with my whole family that includes aunts,uncles&cousins..
We were talking about all kind of stuffs..
Some really make me laugh out loud..
I just love family gathering&looking forward for the next one..
Chalet,hoping that we could get one..
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment