Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It has been 5days since I last update..
Hahaha..

Ohya..KL was FUN+TIRING!

Friday,19thDecember:
Took bus at Golden Mile off to KL..
Went with Dad,Mum,Younger sis,1st aunt,3rd aunt,7th aunt..
A 5hours journey..
Although it was a long journey there,I actually enjoy seeing the scenery outside..
Everybody except me slept during the journey..
I slept for like 5mins!pathetic-.-
&I keep on seeing the sign board,200km++++ to reach KL..
WTH!Far you know!
Around 5pm reach KL&straight to HOTEL!!
I just love the hotel..hahahaha..
Swiss Garden Hotel.
Soon as we check-in to our rooms,took a shower then off to buy bus tickets to Singapore..
We walked all the way to PUDURAYA&the place was such a havoc..
Shouting here&there..Actually wanted to stayed till Monday but we had already bought the tickets..:(
After we had purchased our tickets,off to Petaling Street/Chinatown..
The place I always went there..
There's a lot of T-shirts,Shoes,bags&etc..
It was like Pasar Malam there..
Foreigners&Locals all bargaing for a lower price..
I bought shoe&T-shirts..:D
&we had BURGER RAMLY for dinner..
Reached hotel & ate dinner then SLEEP!
I sleep quite late..

Saturday,20thDecember:
Woke up at 8++am..I couldn't remember..
Went to Masjid India,the place where you can find lots&lots of tudung(scarf)
Mum&my other 3 aunties went to search for tudung..
&I know they would take forever to buy one..
So dad,younger sis&me went to other places such as Mydin & Semua House..Mostly places where they have air-conditioned.Almost 3hours of walking here&there,we were tired..
Bought packet foods from the restaurant opposite the hotel..
Ate,watched TV while mum&dad took a short nap..
Around 5pm,we went to PS(petaling street) again to buy more stuffs there..
We walked around till 730pm then back to hotel to put all the stuffs..
Aunt's friend stayed in KL so she took us to dinner at Cheras..
Two cars to fit all of us..Haha..
After we had dinner,off to aunt's friend house..
The chocolate biscuit dipped with IDK what,was AWESOME..
I had two of it..Actually wanted to eat more than two but shy..hahaha..
Seat there for almost an hour then went back to HOTEL..
Watched the movie Man of Honor on TV&the show was GOOD..
Slept at 1++am..Left mum alone awake to pack things up..

Sunday,21st December:
Woke up at 11am&took a bath then tidy things up because we were supposed to check out at 12noon..
After checking out,we had breakfast cum lunch at one of the restaurant near by..
We mostly eat Indian foods there..
Our bus scheduled at 130pm..
We walked off from the restaurant 100pm..
I had to carry a IDK how many kilogram of weight I'm carrying..
It felt like a tons&tons of things inside the bag..
We were the early birds there..
It was a double decker bus..
There was a misunderstanding between the bus conductor&the some of the singaporeans..
Lazy to elaborate more..
Food & drinks were served to us..
Hahaha..cool..
&there's a small TV at the back of every seat..
I watched for awhile because I felt dizzy after a few minutes..
The journey was so calm&peace..
Went to sleep for 20mins..
Soon after we reached Singapore Customs,all the bags are being checked..
I was happy when we reached Singapore safely,Alhamdullilah..
Reached home about 7pm..

I had so much fun there..
Next time it would be a 4-5days trip..
I'm looking forward to the next trip,maybe to Langkawi OR Penang..?
Pictures will be upload on the next post..
ByeBye:D

No comments: