Woke up super late today,hahaha..
130pm,cool ahh..
Hahahaha..
Mum cooked mussel..
Then watch TV the whole day..
Watch soccer too..
Singapore won 5-0 against Cambodia..
What a GOOD start for Singapore..
At night watch MIMIC 2,I don't quite understand the story..Haha
Then at night watch malay drama..Cool..The actor was good looking:)
---------------------------------------------------------
Thursday
Woke up at 10am..
SMS people..
Then MUM called asked me to help bring things which she buy from GEYLANG.
So I dragged myself out from bed..
Damn the plastic bags was really heavy..
About 1240,getting ready to meet people..
First met up with Herina&her cousin.
I was quite late..HAHAHA:)
Sekali Sekale (Once in a while)
:p
Took bus 15 off to PARKWAY..
OTW there,Azilah joined us..
Bus 15 past by her house..
It was RAINING heavily..
Then it drizzle for awhile..
Me&Azilah bought cake for Herina..
Celebrate early because Azilah will be busy from next week onwards..
So HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY TO HERINA..
hahaha..Will wish you again on the ACTUAL DAY:)
Present when school reopen ya:)
So lets skip till the part when the cake was being cut..
So first light up the candle then picture taking..
THEN SABO!!
Well not only the birthday girl even the 3 of us there were sabo-ed!
Hahaha..
My FaceT-shirtHairEar!
Covered with choc cake..
GREAT-.-!
Hahaha,I had fun.
Had a small cut on my feet due to the running..
Haha.
Went back to Parkway Parade&get our faces washed..
Then took bus to Tampines..
Took bus to Bedok Interchange then I walked around there for 15mins before going back home..
Reached home at about 7+pm..
&had dinner & watched Don't Forget The Lyrics..Its indeed a GOOD show:)
Sis decided to order Canadian Pizza.
After I had dinner!!!!!!!!WTH!!
But still I ate two of the pizza..
Hahahahahahahaha..
-----------------------------------------------------
So here I'm blogging about today:D
Lets get started with the pictures:)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
END:)ByeBye PEOPLE:)
No comments:
Post a Comment