Thursday, September 8, 2011

613. Leaving it or saving it?

~

Last update a month ago!!
Well, I am back!
Last post I mentioned about holidays.
I am having holidays again!!
But now it's a little longer than before.
Semester 1 ended 2-3weeks? back.

Here I am rotting at home doing not useful things like playing games.
What do you expect when you're damn bored.
Been wanting to go out to have a photography session.
Shall have it soon! Maybe before I go to the trip.

A month ago, my mind is still wondering.
Wondering what is going to happen, what is happening and what has happened.

*Star-Plans, *Circle-Bursary, *Arrow-CCA

One after another.
All planned.
September is going to be hectic for me.
The arrow pointing down is the days I am having CCA.
After weeks of not attending CCA, I have to go next week!
Giving it a miss the following week.

P/S: Forgotten.

No comments: