~
The holidays are finally here!!
Happy? YES I AM!
It's been a month or more since the first day of school.
Time is passing by really fast.
Being around friends is the best.
The feeling of having people around that never fails to make your day.
<3
Well, been working out lately.
From not being able to do 5 sit-ups properly to being able to do 20 sit-ups.
*thumbsup for me* ;D
Increasing it each day by 5 or more.
Yeah.
Exams ends today.
Pity those who still having exams.
Training resumes next week.
During holidays!!! :(
But it's okay, I need to exercise every week.
Keeping my hair longer.
Wearing a dress soon.
Let's turn a little girlish.
No harm.
^^
"I am strong.
I am independent.
I am not you."
"The most "wonderful" thing is that you were too ignorant to realise that you have hurt people."
P/S: WHAT?!

No comments:
Post a Comment