Thursday, November 25, 2010

567. Because you don't know.

~

2 more days.
Excited.
Finally I'm out from here.
Taking a break from the busy city.
Well, the place I'm going to is also busy.
HAHAHAHA!

I'm bringing souveniers back for you peeps!
Lucky lucky peeps will get something from me!
Woooo!

Cycling with Mimi was best!
My skinned got tanned.
I sweat like nobody business.
We got free Gardenia Buns! ^^
My butt pain!
Vanilla Milk Tea and Prata Fish!
Weeee!

I've not yet pack my bag for my trip.
Thanks to mum for ironing my clothes!
HEHE!
I love you mum!
For helping me ironing my clothes, I've to hang the clothes on the poles! -.-
Win-win situation eh mum?!
Hahaha!

Change of plans for tomorrow!
Blue Hoodie outing instead.

Someone booked me next Thursday!
So officially not free next week.
Job hunting with Mimi on the 1st.

People always say this to me, "You never know how S feels."
Yet I still assume.
If actions speak louder than words, how do you face that?

P/S: I wished.

No comments: