Saturday, November 13, 2010

558. "If"

~

Cycling today was okay.
It started to drizzle when I reached there.
On going back home, the rain stop. -.-
Tomorrow, please don't rain.
I want to complete 1 whole round around BRP.

Had cup noodles and chocolate waffle for dinner.
But I'm still hungry!!!!
Going to cook myself scrambled eggs and potato wedges!

It's day 1 of the holidays.
Plans with the peeps next week.
That means I'm going to go bankrupt next week!
OH NO!
Baru dapat duit, takkan nak habiskan seh!?!
Takpalah, habiskan duit untuk makanan kire okaylah tu.

One minute it's okay, another minute what happened.
We climb so fast just to fall again?
So who to blame?Me?
Oh, that's part of my life I guess.
The blames and the wrongs always go to my direction.
We can't get this right anymore.
| (y) |

P/S: Come and go.

No comments: