Sunday, August 3, 2008

FUN + TIRED..


Yesterday was awesome..
But at the same time "TIRED"..
The whole thing end at about 7pm.
We were told to take the plates&glasses to the washing area..
&i tell you all,it can be tired at one point but you will enjoy doing that over&over again..
BEST..
Songs being played,old & new ones..
We did sing to ourself,enjoying the music as we work..
&Faizah volunteered herself to sing..and not to forget,i took video of her singing "KETAHUAN by Matta Band"..
Hahahaha..

In the end we did get something:)..
But I do really enjoy it..
We took pictures but all is in Herina's camera..
I only took candid pictures of people..
Hahaha..





----------------------------------------------------------------
Spent the whole SUNDAY at home watching "HINDUSTAN"..
hehehehe..
2 movies at one go..
spent ard 5hrs watching both of it..
GREAT:)
End up not painting aunt's room..
So here I'm blogging..
BORED!BORED!..
....
SCHOOL tomorrow!
Haiyo..&really i getting tired of getting up early in the morning..
Can't school starts at 12noon..
Hahaha...It will never happen..
&i really need to study for exams!!
I'll be starting revising next week!

No comments: