Thursday, May 22, 2008

HeLLo:)

Class was rather quiet today because almost half of the class was not present...
Sad right...
Hist&Chem lesson was relief teacher...
Exams finished,teachers also take the advantage of not coming...
hahahaha...
FOOL...
Detention was short just now...
that teacher just give a few sentence&we all was released...
GOOD...
&later have to go back to school for the stupid MTPS(meet the parent session)
Parents not coming,we students have to attend...
WTH...
I bet it would be super duper boringggg!
&tomorrow getting REPORT BOOK...
Not looking forward to it...

&mp4 was a freak...
it totally blank at one point...
i freak out 4 the moment...
then brother fixed it...
well its a kind thing 4 him to do actually...
hahahahahahahaha...

I'm sleeping over at grandma's house tomorrow...
Aunt went Penang for 2 days...
well i have to accompany my grandma...
later have to go school again...FOOL:(
well i post till here rite...
post again soon:)

Pics taken:

P/S:"When the night has come and the land's dark, when the moon is the only light we'll see, look at the stars; can you count them? I miss you that much."



No comments: