Happy Mother's Day:)I want to dedicate all the mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day...
Well this one is for my mum...
The greatest mum i ever had...
The nagging never stop me from loving you...
The scolding never make me hate you...
Because you are a special one...
You tolerate my nonscense...
Of all the things I do,I know some is wrong...
You advice me...
All you do is care for me...
I know sometimes I irritated&disrespectful to you...
Of all that i didn't mean to do that...
But you never stop loving me till now...
For me You are the greatest mum God could give to me...
I will never let anybody cross my path for loving you...
God created you perfectly...
I hate to see you cry...
I hate to see you sad...
All i want is You to be Happy...
&the last thing for me to say
YOU ARE THE BEST MUM I EVER HAD:)....
Done here,study time...:)
Maths 2 tomorrow...
Good Luck Ppl out there...
Bye:)
No comments:
Post a Comment