Thursday, March 27, 2008

school was OK but herina was absent...sad..
history was fun...Mr Danial didn't came,so there was a relief teacher...
azilah brought her PSP then i played until crazy...it was like a war game..i like it:)

today felt so tired,i didn't know why..
back aching due to PMS....
we had to stay back after school due to the NE thing...
wah,all need to be so perfect...the teacher talked nonscence...
went straight home after school....
i was watching the movie 'Echanted' ,half way i felt asleep...
hahaha...
thought of buying new specs in May,its like in 2months time...
tomorow had to stay back again to complete the NE thing...
other ppl get to go home at 1015 then we must do the crap thing....
nonscence sia the school....
no pics today peeps...

P/S:As I look back on my past, I remember the jokes I laughed at, the things I missed and lost, but there's one thing I'll never regret, it's the day you become my friend

No comments: