A boring start to the March hols....I suddenly felt that school was more fun hahaha
But I soon changed my mind after getting 10hrs of undisturbed sleep....Bliss....
Breakfast with mumsy and my sister followed by "lepak" session with two of my aunts.
I spent the rest of my day being a coach potato...Life's heaven...hehehe
And you....there's no indication that what you said was a joke. To me you are a joke. And oh....grown ups don't entertain ppl like you.
Anyway let's just stop this crap cos it seems to be wasting each of our time. Its not like at the end of the day, one of us will be getting a medal.
You can judge me all you want but for me at the end of the day, I am still what I am.
p/s: I MISS EVERYBODY...
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment