Wednesday, January 12, 2011

584. New things in life.

~

O Level results?
Nah, I'm disappointed with myself.
But whatever it is, LIFE HAS TO GO ON.
Thanks to the people who have supported and motivated me!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

JAE, WHY SO TROUBLESOME?
Chose the difference courses that match my requirements.
Interested in some, so I guess I should give it a shot.
I'm sorry B, A.S, HSS.
You're my #1 choice but I've to go on with others.
:(

I CAN DO THIS!
FOR MY PARENTS!
FOR EVERYONE!

Call me EGO, SELF-CENTERED, SELFISH AND WHATEVER YOU WANT!
IDFC ANYMORE.

NEXT TIME, OH WAIT THERE WON'T BE NO NEXT TIME.

IT'S YOUR DECISION, IT'S YOUR CHOICE, IT'S YOUR PATH.
CHOOSE CAREFULLY.

NOW ALL THE ISSUES/PROBLEMS/MISUNDERSTANDINGS DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I NEED TO WAKE UP AND DO WHAT'S BEST FOR ME!

I STILL CAN FIGHT THIS.

INSYAALLAH.

P/S: There's nothing you can do to stop me!

No comments: