Sunday, August 22, 2010

523. Time


Okay, the previous post was a lie.
This will be the last post!
Oh I like to procrastinate for your info.
I'm limiting my time here for an hour.
And now the clock shows 12.20, so another 40mins and I gone for good.
I'm alone at home eventhough brother is at home, he's snoring like nobody business.

Last night was EMO night again!
Mepek ah kau nak emo2.
Hahaha!
Well, everyone needs their emo times.
Flashback.
I guess, it won't come back anymore.

3 more days, 9 more days, 17 more days, 20 more days, 61 more days, 65 more days.

I got exactly 3 days for SS, 4 days for Hist, 5 days for Maths & Chem.
(Including today)
Got to do what I have to do.
A promise is a promise.

If I don't tell you anymore, it doesn't mean I don't trust you,
it is just that I don't know who you are anymore.

P/S: Sometimes doing the wrong thing is the right way afterall.

No comments: