Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stress!


It has been 4 days since my last update.
Busy with school & didn't have time to ON the computer.
So today,feeling so bored & really nothing to do except watching TV.
Trying to cut down on TV..
Maths lesson was so confusing & he teach super fast!
Well I prefer Ms.Lau rather than him.
But maybe haven't get used to it yet.
Got lot of things to learn & memorize..
I don't feel right this days,I don't know why..
Easily getting tired..Have to get used to it..
Elder brother has gone to NS,& missing him a little..
Switch HP's for these 4 days..&get to use his Hp,BOOO!
I had trouble using his phone,so HI-TECH.
That's a thing to learn,NEVER to buy so HI-TECH phones.
Hahaha..

&I just find out something!
Really this girl is making use of my brother!
That's why I didn't like her when I saw the face the very first time..
Eventhough I always quarrel with my brother doesn't mean I don't care about his life..
But it's his decision anyway,we as family just have to advice him.
If he wants to do it his own way then let it be.
&&I so prefer the previous one than this current one!

&&12 JANUARY,Miss Yvonne Tan will show the N Level question for coursework..
Deadline JULY!Got 7 months to finished the coursework..Stress!
Will update this blog when I'm free or maybe once a week..
ByeBye

No comments: